Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stickered Seat


This is a crowd favorite. In fact, these pictures are from the second time I coated Matt's chair in stickers! Some people collect stickers. I share them. Matt didn't appreciate it the first time, he just stomped over to his chair and flailed at them until they all flew off onto the floor. Where they promptly landed sticky side down. I swear it was like a freshly buttered slice of toast! Many stickers still remain under his feet to this day. The rest he swept under the rug, literally. When the guy came to replace the rug the next week a bunch of stickers went flying everywhere.

The second time around Matt handled it with a little more aplomb. He casually wiped them into his hand and threw them away. Lesson learned, I'd say. I love helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment